Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Typical Day In My Life

I will have to say some days are really busy. I got up at 6:15, got ready for work, and left the house at 7:15. I usually don't leave until 7:30 but was going to meet a lady at 7:45  and pick up some sewing. I was thinking all the way to town that she would probably be late and then I would be late to work. I lucked out she pulled in the parking lot just ahead of me. I am used to dealing with people that are always late or forget. That doesn't go over good with me, I am a very scheduled person. So then I am off to my first house to clean, another sewing customer was going to come by there and pick up some sewing, she was also on time. I am thinking this is great, not very often does this happen. I finish cleaning my first house, then had to drop off some items I had sold to a lady, found her house right away, another plus. Oh and she paid cash, that even made it better, that way I didn't have to run by the bank. By this time I was getting hungry so stopped by Subway for lunch, I love Subway. Then made a quick run out to WalMart, wanted to buy some more Iowa Hawkeye fabric, thinking I might want a sewing project to do if we get lots of snow. Now I am off to my second house to clean, things went good there too. When I left there it was started to snow just a little, I thought I better get a few groceries, so ran to the store, by the time I got that done the roads were getting covered with snow. I hate being in town when the streets are slick, people are crazy drivers. I wanted to make another stop but decided that would have to wait, I wanted to be home and off the roads. That is just a typical day in my life.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...