Saturday, February 26, 2011

Decorative Pillows

they look really neat displayed on my oak bench
This one turned out cute also, just trying to come up with new styles
I like the size of this pillow, very cute
One of my pillow designs
I love to decorate so I used some of my Longaberger fabric to make pillows to go in my kitchen. I also have the Valances and chair cushions that match. For those of you that don't know what Longaberger is, they make baskets out in the state of Ohio. I have a huge collection of their baskets. This fabric that I used for the pillows was one that they made liners for the baskets. It has been retired for a few years now. I am always looking for new sewing ideas, just let me know what you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...