Friday, March 18, 2011

Bibs & Diaper Covers

Bib made out of Iowa Hawkeye fabric.

Diaper Cover made out of Iowa Hawkeye fabric, has Velcro fasteners, with elastic in the legs and back of waist.
I am always trying to find new things to make, I got an email one day from a lady that was going to have a new little Grandson and was wanting some Iowa Hawkeye items made. I knew the bib would be easy, but wasn't really sure about making the diaper covers. I checked around found a good pattern and came home and cut it out. It was so much fun to make, and it turned out really cute. The ones I made went to the state of Texas so that made it even more special. I have made several since then, they have been really good sellers. I am waiting for a picture of the little guy modeling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...