Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Latest Sewing Project

This apron turned out so cute, the long ties look neat tied on the front side.
This picture shows the full apron and the long ties.
I had someone ask me the other day if I had made any half aprons, I said no but that would be my next project. I looked through my fabrics and decided to go with the black and whites, they always make up so pretty together. I really didn't have a pattern, but put some things together and came up with a cute idea. I made the ties extra long so they can be tied in the back with a big bow, or brought around and tied in the front. I like the ruffles on my aprons, it just seems to give them a special look. If you are wanting a special apron made just contact me for more information. All of my items are for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...