Sunday, March 6, 2011

Little Girls Aprons

This was the order from a lady I work for, her little Great Granddaughters loved them.

Close up picture of the apron, I can make sizes 3/4 to 7/8.

This is my cute little model Hagan, she is a Iowa Hawkeye fan so I think she really liked her apron.
I started making aprons last Summer, saw a cute one at a lady's house where I worked, brought it home and cut a pattern off of it. I never thought that it would be such a success. It was so much fun putting all the different fabrics together. Each one turned out so neat. Then one day I had a request for a little girls apron, so came up with a cute pattern. These were so much fun to make. I had an order from one lady for 4, these were going to be Christmas gifts for her little Great Granddaughters. They all turned out so cute. I made nine little girl aprons, and 52 adult size aprons. Now it is time to start making more. I have some neat ideas for  different styles.

3 comments:

  1. Your blogs looks great. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to order one of these. I think I will get the 7/8. It will be big on her but she will grow fast and I personally believe you can get emotionally attached to aprons. :) What is the price and do you have fabrics to choose from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...