Friday, March 25, 2011

Just A Super Busy Week

I will have to say I am exhausted, this week was so busy. Started out on Sunday I went to the quilt show at Honey Creek, that was really neat, a good friend went with me. Of course we had to stop at the Columns and Bradley Hall on our way back through Centerville. They always have neat things to look at.
When I got home I had a young girl bring her prom dress for me to do alterations on, I must say that took a long time to get pinned up, I think she was getting irritated, but hey she is the one who bought the full dress. She looked beautiful in it. I hope to get it done this weekend. Monday came around way too fast, so time to start back at my housecleaning  jobs, I just had one place on Monday so that was good, It gave me more time to work on my sewing projects. That evening I had two gals come with bridesmaids dresses to be worked on, I will have to say they are done.
Then I got an email for an order for a little girls apron, size 2t, they are always so much fun to make. Had a time finding my pattern, but finally found it and got it cut out and made. It turned out so cute.
Tuesday, had two places to clean, worked more on sewing that evening. Had another call about hemming a prom dress, she will be coming on Saturday. The next 3 days were full with my cleaning jobs, 7 more places.
This is a picture of some of the quilts at the Honey Creek quilt show.
So tonight I decided to just watch a lifetime movie and rest for a while, I will have all weekend to work on this sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...