Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lots of Sewing Projects

Keepsake teddy bears

Pillows made out of vintage fabric

Special order half apron

Iowa Hawkeye teddy bear & Christmas stocking
The last week and a half I have been so busy with sewing orders, that is always good. One of my first projects was to get some more keepsake teddy bears made for a friend. Earlier she had me make two and liked them so much that she had four more made. These were all made out of her Dad's old overalls and blue jean jackets. They turned out so cute.
The next project was to make some pillows out of vintage fabric, earlier I had made a bedspread and pillow shams out of the same fabric. These were for a good sewing customer, since there was fabric left over we decided to make some throw pillows.
I had a special order apron for a friend of mine, she was wanting a one of a kind gift for her Mother for Mother's day, this apron turned out so cute, I think I would like one like it.
I have a lot of friends and family that are Iowa Hawkeye fans so they were wanting a teddy bear and Christmas stocking made out of the Hawkeye fabric. They both are so cute, they will be very good sellers. I can take orders just contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...