Monday, April 18, 2011

Craft Sale

Table at the craft sale displaying aprons, potholders and other sewing items all are for sale!

Baby gifts, these are all for sale, they make great shower decorations and gifts.

Baby gifts made out of baby wash cloth, sucker,cupcakes, sundaes,candy all are for sale
It has been a while since I have done anything with my blog, been so busy. For the last couple weeks I was getting things ready for the sale, trying to work, and keep up on all my outside sewing orders. There was just not enough hours in the day to get everything done. Well the sale is over, there was a really good turn out. It was so nice to meet a lot of new friends. I hope we can all keep in touch and do another sale maybe in the Fall. I had made several cupcake potholders, really cute aprons, and baby items. My daughter in law had made some really cute baby shower gifts made out of baby wash cloths. She had suckers, candy, cupcakes, and sundaes, check out the pictures to see how cute they turned out. She will be taking orders for all of them. You can contact me and I will get in touch with her. It was so nice to meet Mandee the organizer of the event, she done such a good job. Now my sewing machine is smoking trying to catch up on all the outside sewing, almost have 4 teddy bears done. I am hoping in the next week I will be closer to having everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...