Sunday, July 13, 2014

I am so thankful for all my customers!!!

I have been sewing for several years now, but it has only been the last 6-7 years that I have been this busy. I am so thankful for all the sewing projects that I get and all the new people that I get to meet. Most everyone is always so nice. I try to have a fast turn around on their sewing. I have even had people come to my house and wait for me to hem their jeans. I do try to please everyone, just had a gal come tonight to try on her bridesmaid dress, I loved seeing her face when she tried it on and it fit her perfect. I do sometimes hold my breath and hope everything works out. I really like the special orders that people place, and the Machine embroidery that I am learning how to do.
I have several projects that I am wanting to try, but I always put the customers first. Prom season was very busy for me this year, and I am now starting to get some weddings. Alterations on Wedding gowns can sometimes be very trying. So far they have all worked out great.
I know it seems like it is too early to think about Christmas, but now is the time to start placing your orders. Sometimes last minutes ones cannot be finished in time.
This was a special order apron, I love the style of it!!
Below are a few of the sewing projects that I have done in the last few months! Also be sure to like my sewing page on facebook !https://www.facebook.com/Cherylssewing
This little outfit was made for my neighbors little Granddaughter for her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...