Friday, January 22, 2016

Sewing Keeps Me Super Busy!!

I know it has been sometime since I posted to my blog, I am glad to get back to it and let everyone know what all I have been doing. Through the months of  September to December, I was so busy that I was sewing from 10 to 12 hours a day. I was so thankful for all the special orders, I made 75 memory/keepsake teddy bears, they all turned out so cute. I will have to admit the hardest ones I made were the ones I made out of a wedding gown, There were a total of 9 of them, I embroidered a name on each one. It was a challenge but I guess I like a challenge once in a while.
Then there were the memory pillows, one lady ordered 12 for Christmas gifts, they were very special. Closer to Christmas I was getting several orders for personalized Christmas stockings, I always machine  quilt the front of each stocking. With having all these special orders I still kept up with all the hemming and alterations and worked away from home 3 days a week. I am so thankful for everyone that trust me with doing their special memory items. It is always neat to see the look on their faces when they receive the finished product. I would like for everyone to visit and LIKE my facebook sewing page  https://www.facebook.com/Cherylssewing/?fref=ts
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...