Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Afternoon Sewing Project

This is the 7 layers that I use to make one potholder.
In this picture all the layers are pinned together ready to be sewn.

Finished product

Another view of the finished product.
This was a special order, a friend was wanting potholders made out of Longaberger fabric. I looked through my stash and found enough to make some for her. I wanted to do something a little different, so went to the Internet and typed in how to make a potholder. I came up with a really good video on how to make this one. It takes 7 layers to make it, 6 of fabric and one of the insul bright batting. I have ordered a cute cupcake potholder pattern so that will be my next project, hope I get it by the weekend. I am up to any new sewing projects, so just let me know if there is anything you are wanting made.

1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing your posts and what kinds of sewing projects you're working on! And I LOVE my flirty apron!!! I plan on taking my pict in it and blogging about it!!! It's ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...